Be SAT Wise SAT Prep Class at Grove
Registration: Go to https://besatwise.com/inland-empire-boot-camps-weekday-classes/
Week 1: Tuesday 2/20 and Wednesday 2/21, 5:00 – 7:40pm
Week 2: Monday 2/26 and Wednesday 2/28, 5:00 – 7:40pm
Week 3: Monday 3/5 and Wednesday 3/7, 5:00 – 7:40pm
The test is designed to prep students for the March 10 SAT administration.
Two full length SAT practice tests
Thursday, February 22, 3:30 – 8:00 pm and Thursday, March 1, 3:30 – 8:00 pm
PTG is awarding two scholarships for Grove juniors to attend the SAT Prep class. See the google classroom for juniors or Anke for details.
- Students have to purchase the College Board’s “Official SAT Study Guide” 2018 Edition. The book is available for $23 on Amazon. You can also purchase the book through Be SAT Wise for $25 or at Barnes and Noble.
- Students also have to register for the actual SAT test through https://www.collegeboard.org/ The cost for the SAT is $46 and for the SAT with essay $60. To avoid late registration fees, students need to sign up for the test by February 9.
When should you complete this form? If you or somebody you know needs help. This can be
- Bullying, harassment, intimidation,
- academic problems (struggling academically, note taking, organization, time management, test taking etc.),
- personal problems ( trouble at home, parents divorce, grief/loss, stress, social skills, trouble with friends, self-esteem, self-harm etc.)
- or if you want to talk about high school planning and post-secondary options.
You can complete this form anonymously.
Please complete this form if you would like to request peer mediation for yourself or for other students.
Peer mediation is an approach to resolve conflict. The students with the problem work together, with the assistance of a neutral third party (trained peer mediators). The students have a chance to sit face-to-face and talk, uninterrupted, so each point of view is heard. After the problem is identified, the disputants create options for mutual gain and choose a win-win solution.
Cal Grant Information Release and Opt Out Form – due Friday, September 29, 2017
Class of 2019 Cal Grant Opt-Out Form – due June 7, 2018
Presentation from the Sophomore Parent Education Night