The Grove School Forms
If you are interested in enrolling your student in The Grove School, use this form to place your student’s name on the Grove School’s mailing list to receive information about the enrollment lottery.
The Grove School is based on the belief that students who are engaged in self construction are the purpose and the focus of our school. Students are expected to engage in conduct that promotes this supportive learning environment. The topics discussed in the Student Handbook are meant to inform and enlighten students and parents about expectations for conduct, behavior and safety. The Student Handbook outlines those expectations and acts as a contractual agreement between parents, students and the school.
- Sports Packet 2017-2018
- PTG Student Funds Request Form
- Off Campus Credit Form
- SCHEDULE CHANGE POLICY AND REQUEST FORM
- Praxis Paper Rubric – Revised May 2015
- Praxis Presentation Rubric – Revised May 2015
- Senior Project Criteria
- Authorization for Administration of Medication
- Authorization to Self Administer Medication (1)
- RUSD – Electronic Information Resource Acceptable Use Policy-Guidelines for student conduct regarding the internet.
- Free and Reduced Lunch App 17-18
- Transcript Request Form
- La Escuela Grove
- Formulario de Interes de Matriculacion
- Student Fund Request Form
- Portfolio Rubric